- Construct Process Safety Management(PSM)
PSM is the comprehensive and scientific technique to prevent critical industrial accidents by evaluating the risk for each manufacturing process and establishing safety measures.
- Construct Integrated Risk Management System(IRMS)
- Introduce IRMS to record the risk factor of critical accidents in a numerical value, also predicting and analyzing the degree of risk in advance and preventing critical industrial accidents
- Perform monthly labor-management, joint safety inspections to remove continuous and active risk factors of accidents.
- Perform regular precision inspections on hazardous and dangerous machines or devices jointly between internal and external safety inspectors
- Evaluate risks per process
- Post-management through interview/treatment for people requiring treatment after medical checkup
- Implement hearing protection program, prevent and manage musculoskeletal disorders
- Continuous management of harmful chemical: Educate and disclose harmfulness and risk of all hazardous materials , improve management regulation, prevent and minimize damage and harm to the environment and health in advance.